Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dom Larry's BDSM Spot

H/hello all!

Welcome to My Spot on the web!

This Spot is My place to share My personal experiences in the BDSM lifestyle with Y/you and anything else I wish to share with Y/you. I will post my personal story and personal experiences, but I would also like to share Y/your personal stories and experiences.

If Y/you have any original BDSM themed erotica (stories, photos, images, poems, etc), I would be pleased to read/view them and consider them for posting on the BDSM Spot.

I would like to see threads with information for those curious about the lifestyle. Threads with information or suggestions for those in the lifestyle. Original erotic stories or poetry with a BDSM D/s theme are also welcome. Original photos, images, or artwork is also welcome. Please email them to domlarry72401@yahoo.com for consideration for posting to My Spot!

Thank Y/you!

Dom Larry

1 comment:

  1. sorry about the confusion on the Yahoo friend link. I'll see if I can fix it.

    ReplyDelete